The newest of Xcom 2 cheats code can make your enduring missions much easier. These codes can be applied anytime and valid on all devices like PC, Steam, PS4. So, if you have been looking for Xcom 2 war of the chosen cheats then follow the below given commands to complete your mission quickly.
Latest List for Xcom 2 Cheats Code – [Must Check]
Cheats for Xcom 2Whether you require console commands, Xcom 2 Wotc cheats for PS4 and P.C. consoles are essential. Using these codes, you can fulfil nearly any purpose and easily compete with others. So, to do this, simply open the console and type “enable cheats” into it (without quotation marks). After that, you’re ready to “try things out.”
Commands for Managing Resources
- # CorpseAdventTrooper
- # CorpseAdventMEC
- # CorpseAdventOfficer
- # Abilitypoint assigns a certain number of ability points to a resource.
- # Intel returns a certain quantity of Intel.
- # EleriumCore returns a specified number of delirium Cores.
Commands for Armour
- # x amount of Spider suits LightPlatedArmor
- # x quantity of Predator armor MediumPlatedArmor
- # x number of E.X.O. suits HeavyPlatedArmor
- # x number of Wraith suits lightpoweredarmor
- # x number of MediumPoweredArmor
Commands for Items
- # BattleScanners
- # MindShields
- #Min Shi
- # HazmatVest
- # StasisVest
Commands for Weapons – Increases the number by X
- ReloadUpgrade # for Auto Loaders
- AimUpgrade # for scopes available.
- ClipSizeUpgrade # for Extended Mags.
- CritUpgrade # for Laser Sights.
- FreeKillUpgrade # for Repeaters for free.
- FreeFireUpgrade # provides a certain number of hair triggers.
- MissDamageUpgrade # gives X amount of Stocks to.
Engineer Commands and Soldier Class/Scientist Commands:
Output Process for Soldiers
- The MakeSoldierAClass “X” Specialist creates a named soldier of the specified class.
Commands for Scientists and Engineers
- GiveEngineer # assigns a single engineer.
Commands that aren’t listed anywhere else
- I. turns are skipped via SkipAI
- Toggle UnlimitedActions
- Allows for an infinite number of actions. (Warning: A.I. can use this as well.)