It is fairly easy to find a garbed pair of headphones, thanks to the number of headphones available out there. You can get a budget audiophile quickly. All you required is to spend enormous pounds & dollars. You don’t required to burn a shack in your pocket to get an audiophile in easy terms. Here you can find some of the best picks of the best budget audiophile headphones regardless of your budget.
How can you choose your audiophile?No doubt, people have tried a plethora of headphones, and the ones with exceptional quality come with hefty prices too. Well, under this list, you can find budget-friendly consumer headphone options.
- Sennheiser HD 600 – This headphone is your best bet if you are looking for a cheap audiophile headphone. Additionally, it is a type of headphone which makes you re-listen to everything you love listening to. Plastic is the majority of material of the Sennheiser HD 600, and it features a speckled-stone design. The earcups are surrounded by plastic, and you can use them as a headband. Though it doesn’t make the headphone cheap in any way, these headphones have got the proper memory foam used in the headband. When you wear it for the first time, it is slightly tight.
- Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 80 Ohm – In the headphone world, this brand tends to have a strong reputation. Beyerdynamic has something you can always check out no matter you are looking for a studio or portable type. The design has the majority of metal parts and features only a few plastic parts. The best part here is that these budget audiophile headphones feature soft pads which can be bent easily to accommodate your head shape.
- Hifiman HE400S Headphones- HiFiMan, planar magnetic technology saw a renewed interest in the headphone industry after releasing the HE-5. The Hifiman HE400S is an excellent choice for you if you have been on the look-out for the planar magnetic technology as it is one of the cheapest planar magnetic headphones. The headband arch tends to feature metal, and all other materials are made of plastic. The earcups are not only pretty intense but also well angled. The lightweight is because of the planars that are mainly associated with a bulky element. In terms of quantity, the Hifiman HE400S has good bass with impact and punch.
- Grado SR80e Prestige Series- For a plethora of years, the headphone has been in trend now. The family-owned company tends to take pride in creating better quality products for consumers. It is an on-ear, open-back headphone, and its design makes it unique. The headband is made of leather, and the ear cups are made of plastic. Build quality tends to be quite disappointing even though headphone is light. The best part here is that you can get a comfortable pair of audiophile earbuds
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50x- if you are looking for a daily audiophile, then Audio-Technica ATH-M50x is probably is your best bet. Even though the headphone is exceptionally well built and the central part is made of plastic. The bass is the best attribute here as it is punchy and full.